Learn the bikablo® technique for visual facilitation,
for drawing simple flip chart templates that you can use in your work the next day!
Join this two day training in Copenhagen, on March 21 & 22 2019.
What to expect in our visual facilitation training
In this 2 day training, we focus on the basics of drawing and imagery in visual language: No matter how small or big your talent, you will take your first visual steps on a flip chart and learn how to use small details to make large spaces look clear, attractive, and lively.
You will be working in small groups and both trainers will take plenty of time to answer your questions and guide you into the world of visual language with hints and techniques suited to fit your individual progress.
In the two day training we will cover:
- Holding the pen and drawing the line:How do I draw clean lines and structure my space on the flip chart?
- Graphics and text containers: How do I create simple arrows and connecting elements from basic geometric shapes in order to present related topics? Which text containers (e.g. speech bubbles) can be used to support which kinds of messages?
- Objects and symbols: How do I draw simple symbols to underline messages? What is essential, what can be left out?
- Figures: What easy ways does bikablo® provide to draw people, roles, groups and situations?
- Color and space: What are simple and fast options to color elements and spaces in a quick and simple way that supports the graphic structure?
- Writing: How do I improve my handwriting on the flip chart to make it more legible and attractive?
- Posters and settings: How do I combine the ingredients (graphics, writing, symbols, figures, and color) to create to the point visual translations of content and meaningful posters for different purposes (welcome, agenda, instructions, group work)?
This visual facilitation training is for you if, for example, …
- You are (still) convinced that you are not at all talented and still would like to learn how to visualize.
- You have not yet participated in a bikablo® visual facilitation training.
- You have little experience with visualization so far and are looking for an easy way to improve your flip charts with good handwriting, graphics, symbols and simple figures to make them more clear, attractive, and lively.
General information and registration
Dates: Thursday March 21st and Friday March 22nd
Training hours: Both days: 9:00am – 5:00pm. (With breakfast from 8.30)
Price: 7.000,- DKR + 25% VAT (8.750,- DKR Included VAT)
VAT Deduction: If your business is based in an EU country, and you have a valid business/VAT number, then the VAT can be deducted from the invoice.
Materials: bikablo® StarterSet – Every participant receives our official StarterSet including four visualization markers and two StarterBooklets that summarize the principles, content and techniques of the training on 64 pages.
Documentation: For your follow-up you will receive a digital photo documentation of all results.
Trainer and participants: 16 participants, two trainers
Place: MBK, Pilestræde 61. 1., 1112 Copenhagen K, Danmark. A very central location in Copenhagen. Easy to walk to from Nørreport station, or Kongens Nytorv Metro station.
Accomodation: There are plenty of places to stay in Copenhagen, both Hostels, Hotels and airBnb. If you’d like specific recommendations, then please put that in your email, when signing up.
A few words on copyright and usage
The bikablo® technique and our training concepts are protected by copyright. As a participant in one of our trainings you acquire the right to use the imagery, drawing techniques and visualization methods you have learnt for your own work.
Should you be interested in passing on the bikablo® technique to others or running training sessions based on the bikablo® training concept, please get in touch with us.
Desirée van Dijk
Organiser and signing up
This training is organised by Christina Hemmingsen from Visual Proces, feel free to write with any questions you might have.
To sign up, please send an e-mail with the following information:
– Number of tickets
– Name of all participants
– Full invoicing address
– If reverse VAT should apply (=not paying Danish VAT of 25%), then a VAT/Business number
– Any dietary requests
The email must be sent to: Christina@visuel-proces.dk